Friday, June 02, 2006


I been naughty...

Steve joined our merry clan today (and while I was supposed to have been tidying up too). He is a little black chap with Trelawny breeding in him, so I am very pleased. Thank you Linda!!!

I had been invited to judge at Bedford Ringcraft Match tonight. What utter hell - judging different breeds against each other. I found my Best In Match in a gorgeous little whippet with a very young handler who could have taught some of the adults a lot in handling skills. It was touch and go against a Rhodesian Ridgeback bitch who impressed hugely with her muscle, effortless movement and beautiful disposition. I fell madly in love with a smashing little Clumber baby from the Nursery class - too young to challenge for Best Puppy.

The car died on the way home (again - I had hoped it would see me through that shortish journey but nooo).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home